Green Millets are small, round-shaped coarse grains that are native to India and have an impressive nutrient profile. It is a drought and pest-resistant crop that can thrive in harsh climates and poor soil. All millet varieties are members of the Poaceae family, but they differ in color, appearance, and species. Millets come in several variations, including ragi, foxtail millet, pearl millet finger millets, proso millets, little millets, Kodo millets, and barnyard millets. All of these grains have one thing in common: they are high in nutrition.
Here are some of the health benefits of Green Millets:
· Millets are high in nutrients, gluten-free, and have a low glycemic index which helps in stabilizing the blood sugar levels.
· Millets improve gut health and help you in achieving sustained weight loss.
· Millets contain beta-glucans, flavonoids, anthocyanidins which lower the risk of heart disease and stroke.
· According to research, millets are effective in inhibiting the growth of cancerous cells in various tissues.
· Good dietary fiber in millets helps maintain digestive health and promotes the overall health of other vital organs.
Moisture: 12% (Max.)
Purity: 99% (Min.)
Foreign Matter: 1% (Max.)
Packing: 25/50 Kg PP bag.
Loading: 1x20ft container=24mt
Usage: Human Consumption, Animal & Bird Feed